The faculty has close scientific contacts with a number of foreign universities and scientific centers of 30 countries of Europe, America, and Asia. Forms of cooperation are different: scientific internships for teachers, the invitation of foreign professors to lecture, conduct joint research, conferences, co-workers with doctoral students. Foreign universities partners from: USA, Germany, Japan, Poland, China, Taiwan, Russia, etc.
During the period from 2015 to 2017 the results of the activity of the Architecture and Construction Faculty are characterized by the following achievements in the sphere of international cooperation:
Academic mobility of students
At the Faculty of Architecture and Construction, academic mobility of students and undergraduates is developing on the basis of the Internationalization and Academic Mobility of Kazakhstan until 2020 adopted in the Republic and the Strategy for the Development of the L.N. Gumilyov ENU until 2020.
At the moment, under the academic mobility program in Latvia, Poland, Turkey, Germany, Russia and other foreign countries, 34 bachelor's degrees, 13 undergraduates of the faculty were trained.
51 foreign students, citizens of China, Russia, Syria, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan are studying at the faculty.
Academic mobility of teaching staff
In the framework of academic mobility and scientific events, scientists are invited to conduct training sessions and refresher courses for teachers, students and undergraduates.
Associate Professor of the Department "Architecture" Tulbasieva L.E. participated in the program of academic mobility of teaching staff at the University of Akdeniz (Mediterranean University), Antalya, Turkey, 2017 September-October.
International agreements and agreements
International relations are confirmed by the availability of international agreements on training and internships for undergraduates in higher and higher educational institutions of the near and far abroad. Regular measures are taken to implement international agreements with universities.
Joint educational programs
At the faculty there are agreements on the implementation of the program of two diploma education with the following universities:
1. a) "Two-diploma education in the field of training in specialty 08.04.01" Construction ", the profile of" energy and resource-saving technologies for building microclimate buildings, audit. " University partner - "Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin "), 2015.
b) "Two-diploma education in the field of training in specialty 08.04.01" Construction ", the profile of" energy and resource-saving technologies for creating a microclimate of buildings, audit. " University partner - "Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin " in 2016.
2. "Two-diploma education in the direction of training in the direction of" Construction ", magistracy, specialty" Production of building materials, products and structures. University partner - Tomsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering – TASU.
During this period 8 polyglot groups (54 students) were formed. 13 disciplines were taught and taught in English.
24 invited professors from Russia, Poland, Belarus, Japan, Syria, Singapore, UAE, Uzbekistan, Turkey, etc. lectured, conducted workshops and master classes on bachelor and master's programs.
1. J.Ivasaki, Kyoto University, Fundamentals of Scientific Research, 1st year, 2015.
2. Victor Kalyakin, University of Delaware, Principles of Scientific Research, 1st year, 2015.
3. Ayfer Erken, Istanbul Technical University, Modern Design of Construction Projects, 1 year, 2015.
4. Mait Mats, Tallinn Technical University, Modern design of construction objects, 1st year, 2015.
5. Skripnikova Nelli Karpovna, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Processes and equipment for the production of concrete and reinforced concrete building materials and products, 1st year, 2015.
6. Lutfullah Turanli, Middle East Technical University, Use of industry waste in the production of building materials, 1 course, 2015.
7. Cagla Meral, Middle East Technical University, Use of industry waste in the production of building materials, 1 course, 2015.
8. Volokitin Gennadiy, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Progressive Technologies of Production of Building Materials and Products, 1 year, 2015.
9. T. Tanaka, Tokyo University of Technology, Modern Computational and Graphic Complexes, 1 year, 2015.
10. Ibrahim Gohan Baikal, Bosphorus University, Design and erection of underground structures, 1st year, 2015.
11. Yukiyasu Fuji, Tokyo University of Technology, Design and Construction of Underground Structures, 1 year, 2015.
12. Akira Hasegawa, Hachinohe University, Reliability of Building Structures and Bases, 1st year, 2015
13. Talal Awwad, University of Damascus, Reliability of building structures and foundations, 1st year, 2015.
1.Theme: "Production of ceramic bricks on the basis of waste of oil deposits in Kazakhstan." University partner - Tomsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 2 years.
2.Theme: "Investigation of the behavior of the TV tower in Almaty." Partner - Geo Researsh Institute Osaka, Jaaran.
3.Theme: "Development of a nonlinear theory of calculating reinforced concrete structures in the development of the model of European standards". University partner - Uzhhorod University.
4. Project: "Study of the interdependent influences of tectonic and technogenic factors on the state of the Earth's crust and the environment with modeling in the environment of GPS" - University partner - Belarusian National Technical University.
The students of the faculty have passed foreign pratica on the basis of the NRU MGSU and the Tadeusz Kosciuszko Crakow University of Tecnology 4 practices are organized.