On May 27, 2022, the Director of the Department for Academic Affairs, Kashkhynbai Baizhuman Baltabayuly, and the head of the Department of Geodesy and Cartography, Aukazhiyeva Zhanar Muratovna, took part in the international scientific and technical conference «Modern solutions in mining. Intelligence. Project. Exploitation», dedicated to the 10th anniversary of «AlGeoRhythm» Research and Production Company LLP.
The conference was attended by leading technical universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan, enterprises in the field of subsoil use, government agencies and non-governmental organizations in the field of the mining and metallurgical complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
During the conference, topical issues in the field of subsoil use and the training of technical specialists for mining enterprises were touched upon, as well as an opportunity for presentations and discussion of key trends, projects, technologies and education in the mining and geological industry in Kazakhstan.
As a result of the conference, a memorandum of cooperation was signed between the NJSC «ENU named after A.I. L.N. Gumilyov» and LLP Research and Production Company «AlGeoRhythm». The purpose of this Memorandum is the cooperation of the Parties in the educational and scientific fields. With regard to cooperation, the parties interact in the training of personnel in the field of geodesy and cartography:
- in the organization of internships for the teaching staff, scientific personnel, students, undergraduates and specialists in the research and production departments of the Parties;
- conducting joint scientific research in the areas of theoretical, scientific, technical and technological problems of the creation and operation of geographic information systems;
- carrying out certification of graduates and teaching staff;
- conducting joint scientific research in various fields of science and development work;
- preparation of joint educational, scientific and methodical publications and programs;
- involvement of leading scientists and specialists of the Parties in advisory activities;
- organization and holding of joint scientific events - symposiums, conferences, seminars, round tables;
- exchange of information and library resources, etc.