International cooperation department "Technology of industrial and civil building"
The main directions of the international activity of the "Technology of industrial and civil building"
- establishing partnerships and developing contractual relations with universities in the near and far abroad in order to implement joint educational programs and research projects
- implementation of various forms of academic mobility of students, undergraduates and teachers of the department
- attracting foreign students to study in educational programs.
Universities-partners of the department:
- Belarusian National Technical University (Minsk, Belarus)
- Moscow State Technical University (Moscow, Russia)
- St. Petersburg University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Lublin University of Technology (Lublin, Poland)
- Incheon National University (Songdo, Republic of Korea)
- Middle East Technical University (Ankara, Turkey)
Within the framework of agreements with these universities, an academic exchange of students, undergraduates, and teachers for training and internships is carried out.
Under the GPIID program for undergraduates of the specialty 6M073000 - “Production of building materials, products and structures”, invited foreign professors lecture on specialty disciplines. Undergraduates are trained in the laboratories of foreign universities.
Foreign students from Russia, China, Mongolia, and Afghanistan study at the "Technology of industrial and civil building" department.