Practice for the program 5B042000 "Architecture"
The practice of obtaining primary professional skills in the specialty "Architecture" provides for the mastery of professional skills and skills directly related to the execution of the architect of the main types of work in the specialty and is an important element in the education of future specialists. Kinds of practices that students of the "Architecture" department pass from 1 to 5 year:
1. Educational Practice
3. Production practice
4. Undergraduate Practice
Educational practice is one of the main tasks of training highly qualified specialists in the field of architectural design, which is held on the embankment of the Ishim River, in the park zone and the rowing channel. The purpose of practice is to acquire the students' initial skills in drawing trees, animals and people.
The teaching practice is a component of the educational process for the training of modern specialists for the specialty 5B042000 "Architecture", and is conducted in accordance with the curriculum of the specialty in a 1-course course lasting 2 weeks. The place of practice of each student is determined by the department at the installation conference. After the end of the practice, students present to the department a report and drawings made in an open air in the form of an exhibition of all students.
The goal of the training practice is to consolidate the theoretical knowledge and improve the practical skills obtained by students in the process of training in the specialty, to learn how to draw people, animals, green spaces and cars. This is necessary when designing course projects ie. depictions of staffing and entourage. Measurement practice is conducted at the same time. The base of practice: the rowing channel, the park zone and the embankment of the Ishim River.
The purpose of measurement is to teach students the techniques and skills of graphically fixing buildings and constructing them by measuring them in kind.
As a result of the practice, students should know the types of measurement work, be able to use the basic tools, be able to properly execute blueprints of plans, facades, sections, details of architectural monuments according to the dimensions.
The main functions of the training practice:
formation of professional thinking and consolidation of theoretical knowledge obtained in the learning process; improvement of existing and mastering of new practical skills of course project implementation; formation of professional qualities taking into account modern requirements to specialists; adapting students to the realities of modern architecture and creating opportunities for future employment.
Technological practice is an integral part of the discipline "Architectural graphics and composition", and "Architectural graphics and prototyping", one of the main tasks of training highly qualified specialists in the field of architectural design, which is held on construction sites of the left bank of the city of Astana.
Technological practice is a component of the educational process for the training of modern specialists for the specialty 5B042000 "Architecture", and is conducted in accordance with the curriculum of the specialty in the 2 course lasting 3 weeks.
The place of practice of each student is determined by the department at the installation conference. After the end of the practice, students present to the department a report and photographs taken on technological practice.
The aim of the technological practice is to familiarize students with architectural monuments and unique buildings of the city of Astana. Photo fixing of objects, sketches, collection of materials for the selected objects, design of the album of works. Consolidation of theoretical knowledge and improvement of practical skills received by students in the process of training in the specialty. Technological practice is conducted in the summer. The base of practice: the left bank of the city of Astana.
As a result of the practice, students should know the types of technological work, be able to properly execute the plans of plans, facades, sections, details of architectural monuments.
The industrial practice of students of higher educational institutions is an important part of the training of highly qualified specialists. The industrial practice of 3-year students of architecture and construction faculty of specialty 5В042000 "Architecture" is aimed at developing practical skills for students in real architectural design.
During the course of production practice, the students are given the following tasks:
1) the study of organization, technology and economics of the execution of design works;
2) study of the completed project documentation;
3) participation in real architectural design;
4) collecting the necessary material for the thesis project.
During the production practice, students are introduced to various stages of design work: with project proposals, technical projects and working drawings, as well as with estimates of the objects over which they will have to work. Study the contents of explanatory notes to the executed projects. Particular attention during the production practice is drawn to the study of the architectural part of the projects for the objects corresponding to the subject of the diploma assignment, and the most interesting solutions are selected for use in the process of the thesis design.
To expand knowledge in the field of economics of technology and organization of design works, students study not only architectural design, but also other sections of building design.
Based on the results of the production practice, the final reporting conference was held, at which students submit report diaries and reports on the work done.
Pre-diploma practice is one of the main tasks of training highly qualified specialists in the field of architectural design, which is conducted at the department, design firms in organizations and institutions related to the organization of construction. The purpose of practice is to acquire students' initial work skills related to real architectural design, organization and planning of architectural activities.
Pre-diploma practice is a component of the educational process for the training of modern specialists for the specialty 5В0420000 "Architecture", and is conducted in accordance with the curriculum of the specialty in the 4th course of 4 weeks duration. The place of practice of each student is determined by the department at the enterprise in the general order or by students independently when coordinated with the department. After the end of the practice in a week's time, the students submit to the chair a report and a characteristic (review) signed by the practice leader from the enterprise and certified with a seal confirming the student's passing of pre-diploma practice
The purpose of the pre-diploma practice is to consolidate the theoretical knowledge and improve the practical skills acquired by students in the process of studying in the specialty, in the process of researching architectural activities in a particular organization, firm, developing research skills and forming research interests of students that contribute to adaptation to the real conditions of modern peace, creating opportunities for future employment.
Main functions of pre-diploma practice:
formation of professional thinking and consolidation of theoretical knowledge obtained in the learning process; improvement of existing and mastering of new practical skills of work in design firms; development of research skills in the field of vocational training; formation of professional qualities taking into account modern requirements to specialists; Adapting students to the real conditions of the modern economy and creating opportunities for future employment
The main objects of practice are organizations for which target training of specialists is carried out, as well as organizations with which there are contractual relations for carrying out research, design and other works.
A test in practice is taken by a commission of 3 teachers. When taking a credit, the following shall be taken into account:
• Implementation of the task of practice;
• Qualitative design of the album works;
• Discipline and participation in public work.
After the end of the practice, a report exhibition of student works is organized, discussions are held.
The direct organizational and educational-methodical guidance of the practice of students is carried out by the head of practice from among the teachers of the department:
• Participates in an installation conference for students before the start of the practice;
• determines the content of the students' tasks;
• There is a general methodological guidance of students' practice;
• monitors the quality and timing of the execution of works provided by the program;
• Evaluates the practice report.
Before passing the practice, each student receives a task that must be performed during the practice (collection of practical material, etc.), and independently prepares a schedule for the execution of the task.
The practice of the program 6M042000 "Architecture"
The magistrates of the department "Architecture" pass 2 kinds of practice according to the approved training program: pedagogical and research.
Pedagogical practice is aimed at the acquisition by undergraduates of the experience of implementing a holistic educational process; implementation of a comprehensive analysis of pedagogical and methodological experience in a specific subject area; design of individual components of the educational process; Examination of the individual elements of the methodical training system; organizing and conducting a pedagogical experiment; approbation of various systems for diagnosing the quality of education; implementation of innovative educational technologies.
The organization of pedagogical practice is aimed at ensuring continuity and consistency in mastering master's skills and skills in accordance with the requirements for the level of master's preparation. The practice is conducted in accordance with the individual program, compiled by the master student in conjunction with the scientific supervisor.
The purpose of pedagogical practice:
• formation and development of professional skills of a teacher of higher education;
• mastering the basics of pedagogical skills, skills and skills of independent conducting teaching and educational and teaching work;
• Master students acquire the skills of a teacher-researcher who possesses modern science tools for searching and interpreting information material for the purpose of using it in pedagogical activity.
• Tasks of teaching practice:
• to form a conception about the content of the educational process conducted by the chair of the university;
• Develop analytical and reflexive activities of beginning teachers;
• to form the skills of preparing and conducting training sessions with students;
• Develop an adequate self-assessment, responsibility for the results of their work
fulfill the program of pedagogical practice, a master student must have knowledge of pedagogy, technology and methods of vocational training, as well as the psychology of vocational training.
Each master student was assigned to the teacher of the relevant academic discipline to conduct the training sessions and in his presence conducted classes in the training group for this discipline in the amount established by the head of the department.
After conducting the training sessions in the prescribed amount, the graduate prepared a report, which indicates: the type and theme of the classes; the amount of workload performed (in hours); number of the training group; a list of theoretical issues (practical tasks, business situations, etc.); The list of scientific, methodical and official sources used in preparation for the conduct of classes.
During the period of the pedagogical practice the undergraduate must:
• get acquainted with the state educational standard and the working curriculum for one of the main educational programs;
• to master organizational forms and methods of teaching in a higher educational institution on the example of the activity of the issuing department;
• to study modern educational technologies of the higher school;
• to receive practical skills of teaching and methodical work in higher education, preparation of educational material on the required subject to lecture, practical lesson, laboratory work, skills of organizing and conducting classes using modern information technologies for teaching;
• to study the educational-methodical literature, laboratory and software on the recommended disciplines of the curriculum;
• to take a direct part in the educational process, having fulfilled the pedagogical load provided for by the individual task;
• in the conduct of their studies to increase the degree of mastering the educational material by the audience, it is widely used modern multimedia and projection technology.
As a result of the practice, trainees submit reports in accordance with the volume and level of the methodological, educational and educational work carried out. Also the result of the pedagogical practice was the conference, where the undergraduates give presentations on modern pedagogical technologies. They make presentations on the following topics:
1. traditional (reproductive) technology;
2. technology development training;
3. technology of different levels of training;
4. technology of adaptive learning;
5. information and communication technology;
6. Technology of problem learning;
7. technology for developing critical thinking through reading and writing;
8. technology "method of projects";
9. Gaming technologies;
10. case studies;
11. Technology of creative workshops.
The profiling discipline "Research Practice" in accordance with OP 6M042000 "Architecture" is the final stage in the implementation of the program for mastering the methods of integrated scientific research.
The purpose and content of the program of practice is directed to the performance of research works, projects corresponding to the current state of science and society. The magistrates independently choose topics of research practice, make programs and tasks for projects.
The purpose of research practice is to master the methodology for collecting, analyzing, systematizing and performing research work.
• During the course of research practice, all undergraduates master the basic principles and methodology of scientific research;
• acquire the necessary skills in the analysis and systematization of scientific research materials;
• study and master the basic methods of presenting the material of scientific research on modern innovative systems for the protection of research material.
Collection of materials for the master's thesis is held in the scientific departments: the ENU library named after. L.N. Gumilev; National Library of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Central Technical Library. The material is collected in electronic resources of Internet sites. During the passage of research practice, undergraduates actively interact with branches of departments, employers, where they collected materials on architectural and planning, design estimates and other aspects of the study.